Back To Terms Beginning With w
The dollar amount used in a table to calculate a worker's monthly Social Security benefit once the age 62 is reached or he/she becomes disabled (or died) before 1978. The Average Monthly Earnings (or Average Monthly Wage) is determined by dividing the total earnings in the "computation years" by the number of months in those same years. (Definition Source: www.socialsecurity.gov)
Insurance Industry News from ProgramBusiness.comArchitects, Engineers & HealthCare
NewMarkets Insurance Agency
NewMarkets Insurance Agency is a full service MGA licensed in 50 States that provides "best in class" professional liability products and underwriting services to our customers. Our goal is to provide risk management solutions tailored to your clients needs.
NewMarkets products included:
• Underwriting expertise in professional liability insurance for the healthcare and construction industry
• Full underwriting authority for select classes of business
• Partnership with multiple carriers for creative risk management solutions
• Best in class service for quote and policy issuance
• Workers Compensation program for middle market business
Programs include professional liability for healthcare entities and small to medium size Architect and Engineer groups.
To obtain applications for our programs go to our website by clicking onto our Storefront
Click for the whole story...