Are you looking for an insurance policy that will ensure that all contractual obligations are fulfilled? Well look no further. At MHB Insurance we are experts in surety bonds. A surety bond is a reverse insurance policy issued by a verified entity (the surety) on behalf of a second party (the principal), guaranteeing that the second party will fulfill any contractual obligations to a third party (obligee). There is a vast array of surety bonds. With so many to choose from, our business insurance Peekskill experts will find one that can address your needs.
Our surety bonds options include:
- Contract bonds-Usually used by the construction industry in contracts involving a project owner (obligee) and a general contractor (principal) wherein the surety ensures the contractor adheres to the provisions of a contract.
- Commercial bonds-All other bonds including but not limited to:
- License and permit bonds-A guarantee from a surety to a government and its constituents (obligee) that a company (principal) will comply with all statutes, state laws, municipal ordinances, and/or regulations.
- Court bonds-Bonds relating to the courts including judicial and fiduciary bonds.
- Public official bonds- Assure honest and faithful practices of elected or appointed members of government.
- Miscellaneous bonds-Support private relationships and/or unique business needs.
In the event of a claim, our Peekskill insurance experts will investigate the details in an effort to protect all parties involved. If the claim turns out to be valid, the surety will directly pay the obligee, who will then, in-turn ask the principal for reimbursement.
Call Before It’s Too Late.
Don’t be left wondering how things got to this point. Prevent the bad from happening in the first place with a surety bond. Our surety bonds specialists are standing by to assist you; please call 914-737-3430, email or fill out our contact form today for a comprehensive rate quote in the Crompond, Buchanan, Verplanck, Montrose, Crugers, Lake Mohegan, Yorktown, Jefferson Valley-Yorktown, Shrub Oak, Lake Peekskill, Putnam Valley, or Peekskill Bay areas.