At MHB Insurance, we have an attractive collection of insurance coverage that is particularly well-suited to the brewing industry. That coverage includes:
* Employment Practices Liability — Provides defense and settlement costs for suits resulting from wrongful discharge i.e. sexual harassment, age discrimination, racial or religious discrimination
* Unlimited Business Interruption for a 12 month time period versus a stated dollar amount
* Product Recall
* Food Spoilage
* Off Site Premises Power Failure — Covers loss of business resulting from power failure at another location. (E.g., a transformer has a lightning strike one mile away)
* Boiler & Machinery — Covers fire, explosion, etc., for all mechanical equipment, pressurized units and brewing processes
* Contingent Business Income — Coverage for loss of business because a key supplier cannot provide a product. (E.g., your hops provider has a major claim and cannot supply you)
* Silo Coverage — Provided for in policy limits
* Low Cost Workers’ Compensation Dividend Program
Get the details today.
For more information on this special program, call 914-737-3430, email us, or fill out the information request form on this page for the Crompond, Buchanan, Verplanck, Montrose, Crugers, Lake Mohegan, Yorktown, Jefferson Valley-Yorktown, Shrub Oak, Lake Peekskill, Putnam Valley, or Peekskill Bay areas.